(courtesy Rachel Ray)
- 4 ½ lbs. pork – tenderloins, loan roast, chops
- 4 Tbls. balsamic vinegar
- 4 Tbls. olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic – chopped
- Coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 5000F.
- Line baking pan with foil.
- Coat pork with balsamic vinegar then drizzle with olive oil.
- Cut small slits in meat and stuff garlic in slits.
- Rub seasonings into meat. Put on foil.
- Roast 20 minutes at 5000F.
- Allow meat to “rest” by tenting foil over the meat for 10 minutes.
I usually HATE cooking roasts but this is the absolute best. Even I can’t screw it up.